Along those lines, here are this year's most popular posts (according to number of views):
- They're Certainly Comfortable in Their Own Skin
- Officially a (Library) Card-Carrying Member
- An Ekena Thank You
- Deep Breaths, Deep Breaths
- A Year Later…Finally Home
- Yes, That Sound You Hear is Me Screaming
- 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4 Ferri with Fake Smiles
- Officially Banned
- The Bathrobe Bowl
- Kids Say (Well, Hallie Says) the Darndest Things
And here are a few of my personal favorite posts:
- Dad Has Green and Mom Has Blue: A Valentine's Day Poem from Me to You
- Ordinary Miracle
- The Long Road Home
- Thank You, Mom, for this Extraordinary Life
- Add Butterflies to the List
- "Work Hard, Be Kind, and Please, Sweet Boy, Look Out for Your Sister."
- Holy Guacamole
- I Miss Her
- Eight is Enough
- I Kick Like a Girl
Thank you, my friends, for your support in 2014. For reading, for following (if you haven't already and would like to do so, just click on "Join this site" in the "Followers" box on the righthand side of the homepage), and for sharing Chasing Roots with your friends and family. I am extraordinarily grateful.
I look forward to spending 2015 with you!