On that note, here are the year's 10 most popular (based on views) posts:
- "I Love Jesus, But I Drink a Little"
- Hair by Hallie, Part 2
- "On a Scale of 1-10, How Bad is Your Pain?"
- Weekly Wrap-Up (9.13.13)
- Send it Soaring
- A Drive-By Peanuting
- Organizational Challenge
- So Soon We Forget
- Tom vs. Toilet
This list does not include posts written for other websites or blogs, or posts written about the Washington, Illinois tornado relief and recovery efforts.
And here are a few of my personal favorite posts:
- Snow Angels
- For the Kids, One in Particular
- Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky
- It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Pees on the Patio
- To Get to the Other Side: One Family's Adventure from Lake to Lake
- The Pied Piper
- What Happens When You Let Four-Year-Olds Go to the Bathroom Alone
- The Cliche is True…Painfully So
- Lucky #7
- Look Up
Thank you for reading, for following (if you haven't already and would like to do so, just click on "Join this site" in the "Followers" box on the righthand side of the homepage), and for sharing Chasing Roots with your friends and family. I am extraordinarily grateful.
Post a Comment