Day 8: A bad habit
Day 9: Someone you love
Day 10: Childhood memory
Day 14: Eyes
A few notes about this week's pictures.
- My "Bad Habit" picture is of my over-plucked my eyebrows. This is the one thing my mother still scolds me for doing.
- My "Childhood Memory" picture is of my Winnie-the-Pooh. Neither of my kids believe that my stuffed bear is actually Winnie-the-Pooh though, because Pooh looked so different 33 years ago.
- My "Something Blue" picture is of a mid-flight Frisbee. The blue sky behind the flying disc was just a coincidence.
- My "Sunset" picture (confession time) was taken a couple of months ago. It has rained every evening for the last four days, making it impossible for me to take a new sunset picture.
- My "Yourself with 13 Things" picture is of me with 13 different shoes (can you find them all?). If I had looked ahead to next week's photo assignments I would have seen that one of them is Shoes. Oops.
- My "Eyes" pictures aren't all that great (it wasn't easy to get those little rugrats to sit still long enough for me to take pictures of their eyes), but I love them anyway. When I look in Hallie's eyes I see whimsy and cunning; when I look in Will's eyes I see commitment and wisdom. What do you see?