Today is the one year anniversary of A Midwestern Girl (in Cowboy Country). In honor of this special day, which I consider not just the anniversary of this blog but also the anniversary of my decision to start tiptoeing toward a longtime dream of mine, I thought it would be fun to take a walk down memory lane. (I "borrowed" this idea from a fellow Wisconsinite-turned-Texan blogger - thanks, Jacoba!)
Here are this year's most viewed Midwestern Girl posts:
10. Tradition: Let's Get Our Yell On!: 86 views
9. Dabbling in Photography: 95 views
8. An Up-and-Coming Country Superstar: 106 views
7. Texas in the Spring: 114 views
6. Houston, We Have a Purple: 115 views
5. Times Are Changing: 121 views
4. The Birds: 154 views
3. Tradition: Reveille: 208 views
2. The Piston Cup, or Not: 312 views
1. No Bully Tour: 1,186 views
I'm not at all surprised that the No Bully Tour was my most-viewed post, as it's about a concert tour that is likely Googled by tweens, teens, and young adults on a regular basis. I am surprised, however, at the popularity of posts like Houston, We Have a Purple, which is about purple nail polish. Unpredictable, these interwebs...
If you like what you read here, please consider "following" my blog (click on "Join This Site" on the righthand side of the page under "Followers") or sharing your favorite posts in one way or another. Thank you so very much for reading - you have no idea how much your support means to me!